Water refill stations
We've donated water refill stations to our constituent councils for use in their local government area. We'll continue to supply refill stations each year until 2021.
Refill stations provide community access to water while helping the environment by reducing the need for single-use plastic bottles.
See refill map and locations below:
Temora Shire Council
- Paleface Park, corner of Hoskins and Loftus Streets, Temora
Narrandera Shire Council
- Barellan Sportsground, Mulga St, Barellan
- Corner of Balaro and Junee Streets, Grong Grong
- Keith Cullen Oval, start of Burrangong Creek pathway, Young
- Newson Park, Albury St (adjacent to the swimming pool), Harden
- Roberts Park, corner of Iris and Neill Streets (adjacent soccer fields), Harden
Cootamundra-Gundagai Regional Council
- Gordon Vesperman Park, Bourke St, Cootamundra
- Cootamundra Library, 61-71 Wallendoon St, Cootamundra
Coolamon Shire Council
- Lions Park, corner of Cowabbie and Wade Streets, Coolamon
- Victory Gardens, corner of Waterview and Ford Streets, Ganmain
Bland Shire Council
- McCann Park, Mid Western Highway, West Wyalong
- Cooinda Park, between Newell Highway and Centenary Drive, between Wyalong and West Wyalong
Junee Shire Council
- Junee Skate Park, Lorne St, Junee
Future locations will be shared when finalised.