Application forms

Water service connection

Use the application for water service connection form(PDF, 602KB) to apply for a new service connection, the relocation/reinstatement of connections and development proposals.

Water service disconnection

Use the application for disconnection of water service connection form(PDF, 669KB) to apply for a temporary or permanent disconnection of your water service.

Section 603 Certificate

Complete the section 603 certificate application form.(PDF, 606KB)

Pensioner concession

Eligible customers can complete the Pensioner Concession Application form(PDF, 830KB).

Bulk Water Filling Station application 

Complete this Bulk Water Filling Station Application Form(PDF, 419KB) to access our stations located at Temora, Barmedman, West Wyalong or Ardlethan.

Financial Hardship Application

If you are suffering from genuine financial hardship and would like to seek special consideration, please refer to PP016 Debt Recovery Hardship Policy and complete the Financial Hardship Application.(PDF, 219KB)