Refund Request

Overpaid your account?

Please complete the online form below.

Alternatively, you can download, print and complete the Refund Request Form(PDF, 349KB) here and submit to Goldenfields Water Office:

In Person:

84 Parkes Street, Temora NSW 2666

Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9am & 4.30pm

By Mail:

Financial Hardship Application

 PO Box 220, Temora NSW 2666