National Water Week
National Water Week is a great opportunity for schools to get involved and understand the importance of water within our local community and the world.
Celebrated every year, National Water Week will run from the 16 - 22 October 2023 and Goldenfields Water are encouraging all primary schools within our scheme to participate in our easy and fun National Water Week competition!
This year's theme for National Water Week is 'United by Water.' Water touches every aspect of development and drives economic growth, supports healthy ecosystems and is essential and fundamental for life.
We are encouraging all Primary aged students to join in on this celebration and get creative!
Students are asked to create a poster that reflects the annual theme of United by Water. Entries will be judged in the following categories, with some great prizes up for grabs!
- Year 1 & 2
- Year 3 & 4
- Year 5 & 6
Goldenfields Water encourages students to grab their pens, pencils, paints or computer graphics to create and share their understanding of how we are all connected by water.
2019 NWW Winner - Sam Koop with his winning poster
School and student prizes
Entries will be judged and announced in early November. For each age category there will be two prizes awarded plus an overall prize.
- First place - $50 voucher
- Second place - $20 voucher
- Overall Prize - all students that submit an entry will go in the draw to win a water wise pack to the value of $250!
All entries must be submitted to Goldenfields Water's office no later than 4.30pm Friday 27th October 2023 via:
- Post - PO Box 220 Temora NSW 2666
- In person - 84 Parkes Street Temora
- Scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must include the students name, school and grade.
- Only one student per poster.
- All winning entries will uploaded to Goldenfields Water's website and social media pages.