National Water Week
National Water Week is a great opportunity for schools to get involved and understand the importance of water within our local community and the world.
Celebrated every year, National Water Week will run from the 17 - 23 October 2022 and Goldenfields Water are encouraging all primary schools within our scheme to participate in our easy and fun National Water Week competition!
Goldenfields Water will be hosting a colouring in competition for the following categories:
A copy of the National Water Week 2022 colouring in document can be downloaded here.(PDF, 6MB)
Goldenfields Water will be hosting a poster design competition for the following categories:
The poster is to represent this years theme 'Our Water Stories'.
Goldenfields Water encourages students to grab their pens, pencils, paints or computer graphics to create and share their favourite memory of being around water. This can include any special connections to water such as family holiday location, participating in their favourite water sport or activity or growing up on their family farm and relying on water for agriculture and cropping - the options are endless!
2019 NWW Winner - Sam Koop with his winning poster
School and student prizes
Entries will be judged and announced in early November. For each age category there will be two prizes awarded plus a school prize.
- First place - $50 voucher
- Second place - $20 voucher
- School Prize - $250 'lucky draw' book package to one participating school
All entries must be submitted to Goldenfields Water's office no later than 4.30pm Friday 28th October 2022 via:
- Post - PO Box 220 Temora NSW 2666
- In person - 84 Parkes Street Temora
- All entries must include the students name, school and grade.
- Only one student per poster.
- All winning entries will uploaded to Goldenfields Water's website and social media pages.