Rosehill to Harden Pipeline Replacement
Goldenfields Water engaged contractors TCM Civil Pty Ltd to replace approximately 11 kilometres of ageing pipeline between Rosehill and Harden. The project was completed in two sections:
- Jugiong Road - consists of 7.3km of 500mm ductile iron cement line main pipeline
- Harden Balance Tank - consist of 3.72km of 450mm ductile iron cement line main pipeline
The original 375mm mild steel pipeline was constructed in the 1930's.
Above: Contractors replacing main pipeline on the Jugiong Road section.
The project commenced in early February 2021 with the Jugiong Road section. Following this, construction on the Harden Balance Tank commenced in July 2021 and entire renewal was completed by June 2022.
Above: map of the Rosehill project highlighted in red.
The Rosehill Project will provide greater water security for the for the regions of Harden and Young. The renewal will:
- reduce service disruptions to customers caused from burst pipes
- increase efficiency and water supply
- reduce water loss from breakages
- a more efficient operation of the system and renewed assets
Above: Contractors underboring at Burley Griffin Way near Demondrille Creek
For more details call 6977 3200 between 9am and 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.