Update Postal Address

This form is used to notify Council of any changes to your contact details and the delivery address of your water notice.

Note: This form is not for change of property ownership. An application for a Section 603 Certificate is required when a property transfers ownership.

Part 1 - Your Details
Part 2 - Property Details
Part 3 - Additional Information
Confirmation * (required)
I confirm that I am the property owner, or an authorised representative for the above property and that the information provided in relation to this request is correct.
Type the characters you see in the image below * (Required)